Disease: Complete Blood Count (CBC)
What are the components of the complete blood count (CBC)?
The complete blood count, or CBC, lists a number of many important values. Typically, it includes the following:
- White blood cell count (WBC or leukocyte count)
- WBC differential count
- Red blood cell count (RBC or erythrocyte count)
- Hematocrit (Hct)
- Hemoglobin (Hbg)
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- Red cell distribution width (RDW)
- Platelet count
- Mean Platelet Volume (MPV)
Define Common Diseases
Digestive Tract Health helps you find information, definitaions and treatement options for most common diseases, sicknesses, illnesses and medical conditions. Find what diseases you have quick and now.